English Grammar Course Module
Basic English Speaking Course :
SPOKEN WAVE welcomes you to join our BASIC ENGLISH COURSE.
In our classes we are committed to giving you a great and a different English learning experience with ensure results, which other Spoken Institutes might struggle with. Whether you wish to start learning English as a beginner or you are a Student, Executive, Professional, House wife, we have the right course for you.
Furthermore, Our Spoken English Classes will help you learn new Vocabularies, refine your English pronunciation and make you communicate in real life situations.
Our Each Lesson Is Devided Into Four Parts:-
- Sentence Structure
- How to tell the time in English
- How To Make The Sentences
1-Simple Present (Use of Is/am/are, has/have)
2-Simple Past (Use of was/were, had)
3-Simple Future (Use of Will be, Will have)
- How to use words in a sentence
- Parts of Speech (noun, Pronoun, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, conjunctions, prepositions, Interjection).
- How to ask questions in English
- Present Indefinite Tense
- Present Continuous Tense
- Present Perfect Tense
- Present Perfect Continuous Tense
- Past Indefinite Tense
- Past Continuous Tense
- Past Perfect Tense
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense
- Future Indefinite Tense
- Future Continuous Tense
- Future Perfect Tense
- Future Perfect Continuous Tense
- WH words
- Passive Voice
- Direct Indirect Speech
- Use of Let / Lets
- Modals (Can, Could, Should, Would, May, Might, Going to, Used to etc.)